Cavy Breeders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please, problems with posting !

4 posters

Go down

Help please, problems with posting ! Empty Help please, problems with posting !

Post by WendyHS Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm

I've just tried to make 2 posts on a topic I was involved in but neither has come up, tho when I tried to post the 2nd a sort of copy of the 1st one, it showed me the 1st one but when I sent the 2nd one both disappeared, tho the time of posting was shown in the list ! Now it seems Gwen has posted in the same topic but hers has disappeared as well !
Anyone know what is going on ? Thanks.
WendyHS
WendyHS
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Help please, problems with posting ! Empty Re: Help please, problems with posting !

Post by Sunnycott stud Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Sorry i dont atm. Hopefully Matt will be the man in the know. Help please, problems with posting ! Icon_wink
Sunnycott stud
Sunnycott stud
Forum Management
Forum Management

http://Sunnycott-stud.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Help please, problems with posting ! Empty Re: Help please, problems with posting !

Post by WendyHS Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Thanks Tracy, I have to go off now, will look again later.
WendyHS
WendyHS
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyHS Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Oh dear, happened again on this topic, thanks Tracy, have to go off now, will look again later !
WendyHS
WendyHS
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:56 am

Help please, problems with posting ! Confused don't think I understand what happened....
Matt
Matt
Forum Management
Forum Management

http://alpinecavies.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwen Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:34 am

I didn't know I'd disappeared. You don't tend to look at your own posts again do you? Can't remember what it was about either. Must have been in the "not sure what to do" post of Gill's.
Gwen
Gwen
Forum Management
Forum Management

http://www.freewebs.com/heartsease-cavies

Back to top Go down

Post by WendyHS Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:02 am

For some reason the posts have appeared now on this topic and the one I asked about, but they honestly weren't there earlier on ! and I checked again this afternoon, I do tend to look at what I have written to see if it sounds OK ! There was an information page came up saying I had not specified what was to happen to the post or something similar, but I had !
How weird, oh well it doesn't matter now, hope it doesn't happen again, please could a mod delete the 2nd post I made on the something or nothing post, as there's no point the same thing being on twice. Thanks.
WendyHS
WendyHS
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:06 am

Yes will do, sorry about that can't think what happened can only imagine it was the host people doing server maintenance.
Matt
Matt
Forum Management
Forum Management

http://alpinecavies.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down