Cavy Breeders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please consider this while posting..

+14
Kingfishercavies
KB
lstmousery
pollekeskisses
Lothlórien
Gwen
David C
essie
snoopysbestfriend
auscavies
Roline
animal maniac
Matt
Lina
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Please consider this while posting.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Please consider this while posting..

Post by galaxy Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:55 am

Just what I was getting at Matt.

Edit - Matt just removed his post!
galaxy
galaxy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Please consider this while posting.. - Page 3 Empty Re: Please consider this while posting..

Post by Matt Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 am

Sorry - my mistake. We all make mistakes sometimes, effort is the main thing as you said Jakki.
Matt
Matt
Forum Management
Forum Management

http://alpinecavies.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hendy Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:47 am

I love Allo Allo, and found Rolines quite most amusing..... such memorable characters ...... and hilarious comedy..... !

I agree that whilst we must strive for perfection, that most of us are far from perfect in the language department. We should be more patient and understanding where people are experiencing difficulties with their literacy skills. Doubly difficult when peoples typing skills are not the best either...I include me in that!
I am in awe of contributors from overseas, who are able to post in a language that is not their own.
Hendy
Hendy
Devotee
Devotee

Back to top Go down

Post by Roline Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:52 am

indeed

(I promise no more mentions of the fallen Madonna wiz zee big boobies..........)
Roline
Roline
Forum Management
Forum Management

http://ganderland-cavies.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roline Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:53 am

Just don't get me started on Blackadder.... especially Blackadder II
Roline
Roline
Forum Management
Forum Management

http://ganderland-cavies.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lothlórien Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:04 am

Hendy wrote:I am in awe of contributors from overseas, who are able to post in a language that is not their own.

Well.... I don't see it happening people will learn Dutch, so there's really no other solution than learning French, German and English ourselves Smile

But Hendy, you're right: it's not just language-skills, it's typing-skills as well. But there's a simple solution to that as well: just re-read your post before pushing that 'send' button Wink

@ Roline: Von Klomp ruuuuuules!!!!!
Lothlórien
Lothlórien
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

http://www.caviastallothlorien.nl/e-index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hendy Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:44 am

I always try to double check posts, but sometimes the occasional error still makes it through, despite all the checking.... Rolling Eyes

LOL the Madonna with the big...... LOL
awwwwww Rene.......cant type that how it sounds in the show! LOL
Hendy
Hendy
Devotee
Devotee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3